Subject: Re: [xacml] dateTime-in-range function

Hi,

I think there was a reason there is such a function for time but not for datetime. For datetime you can get the effect through datetime-less than and greater-than in combination. I vaguely remember that there was some reason you cannot get this effect with the time comparison functions. You could search the archives.

Best regards,
Erik

On 2012-10-11 16:30, Herrmann, Jan wrote:

Hello all,

working with the dateTime datatype I realized that we have a time-in-range-function but not a dateTime-in-range function. As this function would be pretty convenient to have, I would like to suggest that we (at least) add it to the new features list for the next XACML versions.

With best regards,
Jan Herrmann

Siemens AG
Corporate Technology