Subject: Re: [xacml] XPath support in the JSON profile

Hi all,

I think I can conclude from what we've just said that:

(1) Base64 is no better - it's bigger and definitely not human-readable
(2) We should allow for XML Content. I tend to agree with Danny that this will be automated anyway. One good use case for XML content is the ability to send a SAML token to the PDP or an XML medical record as someone mentioned on the list
(3) Let's use the "html" escaping technique i.e. use > and " and so on. Does that work? Am I missing something?

It's not human-readable but if you paste it inside an HTML page, then the browser actually displays the XML payload.

(4) Let's remove the XPath datatype. I will flag it as not supported.