Subject: Re: [xacml] Option 4 from Ray

Hi Jean-Paul,

Possibly it was me who mentioned something that might have been interpreted
as a "fourth option". I was basically asking a question whether existing parameter
mechanisms had been looked at such as the <CombinerParameters> or the
parameters in the higher order bag functions. It seemed to me that the basic
problem was to evaluate the policy w a variety of values tested for a single
attr value in the logic. It seems to me that is the same type of operation that
takes place in the items I mentioned, except those may be more restrictive
than you were looking for, or they may not work at all - I have not had time
to really study the problem in enough depth, which is why I posed it as a
question rather than a suggestion.

    Thanks,
    Rich