Subject: Re: [xacml] XPath support in the JSON profile

OK, sorry for the misunderstanding.

With respect to escaping XML specifically, my preference remains with base64 encoding. It is well a understood, ubiquitous mechanism that doesn't lend itself to the kind of human interpretive issues we have already seen on this thread. I believe any solution will require mechanized transformation to enable human debugging and do not believe the size argument is relevant for reasons stated earlier.

Thanks