Subject: Re: Support for the xpathExpression Data-type in the JSON Profile

Hi David,

On 7/12/2012 3:08 PM, Steven Legg wrote:
     +---------------+----------------------+--------------------+---------------+
     | Attribute     | Type                 | Mandatory/Optional | Default value |
     +---------------+----------------------+--------------------+---------------+
     | XPathCategory | URI                  | Mandatory          | None          |
     +---------------+----------------------+--------------------+---------------+
     | Namespaces    | Array of             | Optional           | None          |
     |               | NamespaceDeclaration |                    |               |
     | XPath         | String               | Mandatory          | None          |

Here, as in the JSON Profile, the first column of the property tables is labelled
"Attribute", which I expect is because most of these properties actually correspond
to XML attributes in the XML representation. However, www.json.org doesn't describe
anything called an attribute, so I think a better name for the first column would
be "Name" or "Member", since these are terms that are used.

Regards,
Steven