Subject: Groups - Request / Response Interface based on JSON and HTTP for XACML 3.0 Version 1.0 uploaded

Submitter's message
Dear all,

First of all happy holidays to all.

I finally got round to addressing Steven's comments from the email he sent on Dec 6, 2012.

I did not address the XPathExpression encoding.

Cheers,
David.
-- Mr. David Brossard
Document Name: Request / Response Interface based on JSON and HTTP for XACML 3.0 Version 1.0

Description
With the rise in popularity of APIs and its consumerization, it becomes
important for XACML to be easily understood in order to increase the
likelihood it will be adopted. In particular, XML is often considered to be
too verbose. Developers increasingly prefer a lighter representation using
JSON, the _javascript_ object notation.
This profile aims at defining a JSON format for the XACML request and
response. It also defines the transport between client (PEP) and service
(PDP).
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. David Brossard
Group: OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) TC
Folder: Specifications and Working Drafts
Date submitted: 2012-12-24 02:08:48
Revision: 7