Subject: 3.0 conformance

Hello,

Attached you will find a spreadsheet that contains the XACML 3.0 conformance charts for policy elements and combining algorithms. I am requesting that  each XACML product vendor fill in the blanks (Yes / No / Planned) as to whether or not their product supports the listed elements and algorithms.  I have included the vendors who are participating in the upcoming RSA interop demo, but would like for all XACML product vendors to provide this information if possible.

Thanks