Subject: RE: [xacml] OASIS InterOp Demonstrations at RSA 2014

Jane,

The XACML TC has asked me to follow up on this item and find out where we currently stand.

1. Did you get responses from member organizations or TCs willing to make firm financial commitments for this event? (The XACML TC members were unable to do this so far ahead.)

2. Has OASIS committed to doing the Showcase in 2014?

3. If yes, are specific TCs signed up for all the slots or will we have an opportunity to participate by making a commitment in the fall?

Thanks in advance,

Hal

From: Jane Harnad [mailto:jane.harnad@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 12:19 PM
To: xacml@lists.oasis-open.org; security-services@lists.oasis-open.org; xspa@lists.oasis-open.org; trust-el@lists.oasis-open.org; orms@lists.oasis-open.org; cloudauthz@lists.oasis-open.org; xdi@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear OASIS Members,

OASIS is working on plans for another ‘Security Standards Showcase’ at the next RSA Conference & Exposition.  We have tentatively reserved a premier space on their 2014 show floor for InterOp demonstrations.  The space is in the second row and is a 20x20 island booth (circled on attached floor plan).  Our KMIP Technical Committee has expressed interest already.  We are hoping to include at least one more of our Technical Committees, so we are polling everyone for interest.  RSA 2014 will take place 24-28 February in San Francisco, CA.  In order to keep this premier space in the main exhibit hall, we have a strict decision deadline of no later than 28 March.  I am including a copy of our 2014 InterOp participation form with all the details.  Please add an InterOp discussion to your next TC meeting agenda and let us know by 28 March -- if there is interest from your TC.  I am also available to attend your next TC call to help facilitate a discussion.  Please let me know if that might be appropriate.  Kind Regards, Jane

Jane Harnad
OASIS
Manager of Events
jane.harnad@oasis-open.org