Subject: Using XACML Policies to Express Scope in OAuth

I have posted a short paper to the repository which outlines how I believe XACML can be used to fill a gap in the current OAuth specifications.

I believe it also sheds light on the relationship between different approaches to Authorization and Access Control.

I will also create a wiki page where we can capture comments and ideas.

I welcome your comments and suggestions on the list or the wiki,

Hal