Subject: Re: [xacml] RSA Europe

Hi Ray,

Would be great to meet you and others from the TC. I am based out of Amsterdam, though not attending RSA Europe.

Let me know a time that works for you guys and I will make my way to you. If any of you want suggestions etc. for things to do in and around Amsterdam, do feel free to ping me.

Regards,
Srijith K. Nair, PhD
Director Developer Relations
srijith.nair@axiomatics.com