Subject: Minutes from OASIS & WEDI call on Cloud, Privacy, Healthcare

Thanks so much to everyone who was able to attend the call on 17 Sept. It was a useful overview of the work of OASIS and WEDI in the Cloud, Privacy, and Healthcare space.

From the OASIS side, we appreciated the opportunity to hear more about WEDI's experiences and present an overview of our PMRM, SAML, XACML, and XSPA work. We  remain open to exploring ways WEDI can educate its members on relevant OASIS work as well as ways OASIS privacy and security standards can be informed by the business-level perspective of WEMI members.

This was an open, informal conversation; please feel free to forward the attached minutes to anyone who may be interested in the topic.

Best regards,
Carol

--
Carol Geyer
Senior Director of Communications and Development

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x209 (Office) | +1.941.284.0403 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Subscribe to bimonthly OASIS newsletter:
http://eepurl.com/ygoFX

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
YouTube:    http://www.youtube.com/oasisopen