Subject: The JSON profile of XACML - update

Dear all,

The public review of the profile has now ended (the date was 21 September 2013.)

We received a single public comment which I addressed in WD15 (yet to be uploaded). I also received feedback internally from the Axiomatics .NET team and from Steven Legg.

I believe I have fixed those. I will upload WD15 shortly for your consideration. We can then resubmit for a public review then.

Cheers,
David.

--
David Brossard, M.Eng, SCEA, CSTP