Subject: Semi-annual change in meeting times

We will shortly need to change our meeting time to accommodate switches to and from daylight savings time (summer time) around the world.

On Nov 3 the US will switch off DST.

On Oct 27 Europe will switch off DST.

On Oct 6 Melborne switched to DST. (Its spring there.)

Upcoming XACML calls are Oct 17, Oct 31 and Nov 14.

By custom, because the preponderance of members are US-based and because OASIS is US-based, we switch time when the US switches.

As far as I can tell all the time switches are the same as last year, so I suggest that as of Nov 14 we switch to the following schedule which is the same as last year:

Boston	San Francisco		Stockholm		Melborne

3 PM		12 Noon			9 PM			7 AM

I suggest we vote on this on today's call.

Hal