Subject: Minutes 9 January 2014 TC Meeting

Minutes for 9 January TC meeting

I. Roll Call & Approve Minutes
  Voting Members:
   Crystal Hayes
   Richard Hill
   Mohammad Jafari
   Rich Levinson
   Hal Lockhart (chair)
   Bill Parducci (chair)
   Remon Sinnema
   John Tolbert

  Members:
   Erik Rissanen

   Quorum Achieved - 88% (per Oasis) Yes.

  Minutes 12 December 2013 TC Meeting
   APPROVED unanimously

II. Adminstrivia
  Request / Response Interface based on JSON and HTTP for XACML 3.0 V1.0
   Some errors were identified on the xacml-dev list which David
   Brossard acknowledged on this list. Erik will follow up with Erik on
   next steps.

   XACMLv3 Combining Algorithm Profile - Approve a Committee
   Specification Draft for Public Review
   Remon: I move that the TC approve "XACML v3.0 Multiple Decision
          Profile Version 1.0, Working Draft 11, 20 December 2013"
          and all associated artifacts packaged together in
          https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/51748/xacml-3.0-combalgs-v1.0-wd06.doc
          as a Committee Specification Draft and designate the .doc
          version of the specification as authoritative and to be
		  published to the repository to be made available for Public
          Review.
   Richard: Second
   VOTE: APPROVED UNANIMOUSLY
   ACTION ITEM: Bill to submit requests to Oasis

  XACML MAP Authorization Profile Version 1.0
   30-day Public Review ends 14 January

  XACML v3.0 Multiple Decision Profile Version 1.0
   WD-11 uploaded

  Other Profiles being reanimated
   Hal breifly reviewed some the rule changes since a number of the
   older profiles worked on.
   Erik: plans to update these Profiles to use the new version of Oasis
   templates and resbumit to the TC for consideration.

  DLP-NAC Profile
   There was high level discussion on various approaches to defining
   the Action-id with the general consensus that this could be exanded
   to address various protocol idiosyncaracies, categroization.

   John: We have some interesting in "whitelisting" and how that may be
         explored as a Use Case.
   Hal: I believe that the codebase subject attributes could be used for
        this but the it would interesting to explore.

meeting adjourned.