Subject: Important - Immediate action required

TC Members,

You may recall that at our last meeting before the holidays we discussed a document prepared by ITU-T which describes the major changes made between XACML 2.0 and 3.0. It was intended that we take up the matter last Thursday on our regular call and endorse the correctness of the document. Unfortunately that item did not make it onto the agenda.

I have been informed that ITU-T needs us to take action prior to our next regular meeting. I also noticed last week that in addition to a previously discussed omission of not making it clear which features were in core versus Profiles, the document omitted to mention the new per-decision policy feature in the SAML Profile.

I therefore extracted the text from the document and modified it, identifying where the changes occur and describing the new SAML feature. I have created an electronic ballot to endorse this modified document. The document is attached to the ballot and can also be found in the repository. The edits are noted in colored text.

The ballot will close next Monday, Jan 20 at midnight ET. Please vote as soon as possible. The link to the ballot is:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/ballot.php?id=2562

Hal