Subject: Groups - xacml-3.0-hierarchical-v1.0-wd14.doc uploaded

Submitter's message
Updates the hierarchical profile to the current OASIS document template. There are no changes in the content, except to fit the new template and:

- I added a subsection 1.1 to make it clear that the non-normative statement only applies to it, not the rest of section 1.
- Changed incorrect reference to RFC2396 to the correct RFC3986
- I had forgot to specify Rich as a co-editor when I requested the template, so I added him (I hope this does not break any TC admin metadata tracking)
- I did a search for glossary terms and ended up marking some which were not highlighted in the previous version.
- I fixed a few minor typos which I found.

-- Erik Rissanen
Document Name: xacml-3.0-hierarchical-v1.0-wd14.doc

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Erik Rissanen
Group: OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) TC
Folder: Specifications and Working Drafts
Date submitted: 2014-01-21 08:47:38