Subject: RE: [xacml] Groups - xacml-3.0-hierarchical-v1.0-wd14.doc uploaded

Thanks Erik.

I am wondering if the work on Nested and Related Entities can influence this profile. It seems to me that “hierarchies” can be considered special cases of “related entities”.

This might be something we can think about and discuss at the next TC call.

Regards,

Mohammad Jafari, Ph.D.

Security Architect, Edmond Scientific Company

From: xacml@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xacml@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Erik Rissanen
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 9:48 AM
To: xacml@lists.oasis-open.org

Submitter's message
Updates the hierarchical profile to the current OASIS document template. There are no changes in the content, except to fit the new template and:

- I added a subsection 1.1 to make it clear that the non-normative statement only applies to it, not the rest of section 1.
- Changed incorrect reference to RFC2396 to the correct RFC3986
- I had forgot to specify Rich as a co-editor when I requested the template, so I added him (I hope this does not break any TC admin metadata tracking)
- I did a search for glossary terms and ended up marking some which were not highlighted in the previous version.
- I fixed a few minor typos which I found.

-- Erik Rissanen

Document Name: xacml-3.0-hierarchical-v1.0-wd14.doc

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Erik Rissanen
Group: OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) TC
Folder: Specifications and Working Drafts
Date submitted: 2014-01-21 08:47:38