Subject: Minutes 23 January 2014 TC Meeting

Minutes for 23 January TC meeting

I. Roll Call & Approve Minutes
 Voting Members:
  Crystal Hayes
  Richard Hill
  Mohammad Jafari
  Steven Legg
  Rich Levinson
  Hal Lockhart (chair)
  Bill Parducci (chair)
  Remon Sinnema
  John Tolbert
  Erik Rissanen

  Quorum Achieved - 100% (per Oasis) Yes.

 Minutes 9 January 2014 TC Meeting
  APPROVED unanimously

II. Administrivia
  NIST Approved: Special Publication (SP) 800-162
   Hal noted that special pub is now final. No comments.

  ITU-T Ballot
   Vote completed. APPROVED

  Legacy Profiles Refresh
   Erik:  briefly reviewed the clean-up steps to bring into alignment
          with latest Oasis document guidelines. SAML, RBAC and
          Administration Profiles remain on the todo list.
   Hal: we should review the comments posted on xacml-comment by TAB
   Erik: I think I have addressed most of this, but need to explore RFC
         reference comments.
   Erik: asked Mohammad to clarify comments on entity relationship post.
   Mohammad: This was an observation, not a requirement on the MAP Profile

   Request / Response Interface based on JSON and HTTP for #XACML 3.0 V1.0
    David Brossard is on vacation. Status not updated since last meeting.

   XACMLv3 Combining Algorithms v1.0 uploaded (WD-06)
    Bill: noted that this has been submitted to Oasis for CSD/PR

   XACML MAP Authorization Profile Version 1.0 - 30-day Public Review
    Hal: A short paragraph describing about usage context would be
        helpful.
    Mohammad: OK.
    Hal: I am sure Patrick can provide more detail/guidance on what will
         work.

III. Issues
  Questions and notes on the JSON Interface specification
   No discussion.

  DLP-NAC: authorized applications - HTTP action-id
   John: still considering this. Possible update in a few weeks.

 meeting adjourned.