Subject: Groups - xacml-3.0-administration-v1.0-wd29.doc uploaded

Submitter's message

I have used the CD-03 version which I uploaded a long time ago. I have verified with md5sum that this is the same file as the latest one I have on my hard drive, so there has not been any edits since then.

There is a CS-01 version on the XACML TC website. It has the same changelog as CD-03, so it should have the same content, except TC Admin has updated the title, etc. I was not able to locate the Word source file to the CS-01 version, so I used the CD-03 version in my work.

I made no changes to the content, except updating to the new template and fixing a few spelling typos I noticed. I also made a reference to "[XACML]" in the glossary, in contrast to using the plain word "XACML".

Regarding the RFC citation format, I looked at the TAB comments on the other reviews, and confirmed that I use the correct format. The old document templates used a different format, so I have to update all the other profiles.

So this one should be all clear now.

Best regards,
Erik
-- Erik Rissanen
Document Name: xacml-3.0-administration-v1.0-wd29.doc

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Erik Rissanen
Group: OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) TC
Folder: Specifications and Working Drafts
Date submitted: 2014-03-10 09:34:00