Subject: Re: [xacml] Changes in the profiles

Hi Steven,

I hadn't noticed the post about the SAML profile. I think it makes sense to have the SAML status code refer to SAML layer related errors. Do you have a proposal for how to change the text?

Regarding the administration profile, I think we can let this one lag behind if we move the others forward. I have not heard of enough implementations for attestations of use anyway yet. I would have to re-read these old emails to refresh my memory about these issues.

Best regards,
Erik

On 2014-04-02 00:32, Steven Legg wrote:

All,

I have previously raised some issues against two of the these profiles which are still applicable to these most recent working drafts. Is it preferable to
resolve these issues before or after raising the drafts to CS status ?

The issues I'm talking about are covered in these threads:

    XACML v3.0 Administration Profile WD-29
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml-comment/201106/msg00003.html
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml-comment/201106/msg00004.html
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml-comment/201205/msg00000.html
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml-comment/201205/msg00004.html
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201209/msg00001.html

    XACML v3.0 SAML Profile WD-17
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml-comment/201012/msg00003.html

I have more to add to these discussions, as well as some issues with
"XACML v3.0 RBAC Profile WD-10" that I have not previously raised.

Regards,
Steven