Subject: OASIS workshop on privacy at the European Identity Conference

Dear all,

I will be taking part in a workshop on privacy at EIC next week. I will be representing the XACML TC and talking about how XACML is a technical means to implement privacy concerns.

The workshop has a strong focus on smart systems / smart grids.

I would love to gather your feedback on your experience, customer experiences around privacy and the use of XACML.

Workshop description: http://www.id-conf.com/events/eic2014-oasis

If there's anything you feel strongly about, please do let me know so that I can reflect the voice of the TC best.

The workshop involves 2 other OASIS TCs:
It strikes me that we do not do (or seem to do) any work with these TCs. Perhaps we should try to approach them and disseminate the work we do in the XACML TC.

Cheers,
David.