Subject: RE: [xacml] Need a reapproval of the motion for XACML 3.0 Privacy Policy Profile

Chet,

As I understand it, this is an error in the minutes, not in the motion that was voted on. Since the minutes were approved on May 1, I guess we need to vote to approve the corrected minutes. However normally TC Admin acts on requests based on unapproved minutes, I don't see why it isn't sufficient for the Chairs to state that the minutes are in error and go ahead immediately based on the correct file.

We will vote to correct the minutes on the next call, but I don't see why we have to either wait for approval of the correction or conduct a re-vote.

Hal