Subject: RE: [xacml] Special Majority Ballot to approve XACML v3.0 XML Digital Signature Profile Version 1.0 with Non-Material Changes as a Committee Specification has been set up

Hi all,

I noticed a couple of typos in the document (marked in the attached). Also, I noticed an editorial issue about the number of spaces (1 or 2). While I think it’s more common to use one space nowadays, but I think we should at least be consistent.

Is it too late to fix these?

Regards,

Mohammad Jafari, Ph.D.

Security Architect, Edmond Scientific Company