Subject: Re: [xacml] Profile naming

File naming that matches the identifier is highly desirable on the editorial/administrative side:

xacml-saml-profile-v2.0-wd18.doc
xacml-saml-profile-v2.0-wd18.xml
xacml-saml-profile-v2.0-wd18.zip
xacml-saml-profile-v2.0-[QualifyingExtender]-wd18.[suffix]

I think consistency there will help reduce copy/paste errors and ease retrieval from Oasis doc repo.