Subject: Your ballots to approve working drafts with non material changes as CSs have passed

Members of the XACML TC,

Your Special Majority Votes to approve  XACML v3.0 Multiple Decision Profile Version 1.0, XACML v3.0 Hierarchical Resource Profile Version 1.0, and XACML v3.0 XML Digital Signature Profile Version 1.0 as Committee Specifications have passed.

TC Admin JIRA tickets:

- https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-1750

- https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-1751

- https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-1752

have been set up to manage publication of these works. We'll let you know when work is started on the tickets.

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298