Subject: Minutes 10 July 2014 TC meeting - UPDATED (2)

Time: 4:30 EDT (-0400 GMT)
Tel: 513-241-0892
Access Code: 65998

I. Roll Call & Minutes
Voting Members
 Richard Hill
 Mohammad Jafari
 Steven Legg
 Rich Levinson
 Hal Lockhart (Chair)
 Bill Parducci (Chair)
 Remon Sinnema
 John Tolbert
| Crystal Hayes

Quorum achieved.
 Voting Members: 9 of 11 (81%)

Approve Minutes:
 26 June 2014 TC Meeting - updated
 Approved without objection

II. Administrivia
MAP Profile Attestations
  Hal:
    Mohammad, please ask those making Attestations to post to
    xacml-comment list.
  Mohammad:
    Directly? Or can I proxy?
  Hal:
    Directly.
|| Richard:
    We think we can get this done by the next call.
  Hal:
    I think we may have a few Attestations outstanding with other
    Profiles
  John:
    What do we need to do to get it to the same state as the other
    Profiles?
  Hal:
    I believe once the Attestations are posted to the xacml-comment
    list we should be in a position to request submission as an
    Oasis Standard.

XACML Presentations
 Hal noted that he gave a presentation to the Privacy Management
 Reference Model (PMRM) TC on XACML and Privacy. Slides are posted
 in TC repository. We will likely to hear back from them once they
 have had a chance to review it.

 David Brossard will be presenting XACML at the Cloud Identity
 Summit in Monterey, CA on 18 July.

III. Issues

Privacy Profile
 (Erik not on call)

DLP/NAC Profile
 Hal:
  We are effectively in the position to be able to create WD-8.

URN changes
 Steven made a comment against that on the 26th, proposing somewhat
 different structure for data modeling the attributes in the
 Profile. John is asking for a more specific proposal re: what
 attributes should named and what categories they should be
 applicable to as a next step.

Example Policies
 Hal: No more discussion needed at this point.

SAML Profile
 (Erik not on call)

JSON Profile
 Steven:
   There are comments posted since 13 June on xacml-comment list re:
   JSON Profile that have not yet been responded to.
 Steven:
   I think this is dangerous because it allows for ambiguity.
 Hal:
   Status code should be able to contain an array of Status Code
   objects. I believe that it may be correct in XML but is confusing.
 Steven:
   I am not sure if it is correct in XML because it is not an
   iteration of a list.
Hal:
  Let's put together a formal response.

meeting adjourned.