Subject: Suggestion for the XACML MAP Authorization Profile and others

Hi,

I just noticed that in the XACML MAP Authorization Profile's conformance section (http://docs.oasis-open.org/xacml/xacml-map-authz/v1.0/cs01/xacml-map-authz-v1.0-cs01.html#_Toc385259568), the mandatory attributes are only described in terms of their identifiers.

This means that both the category, the datatype, and optionally the issuer must be looked up wherever the attribute is first defined in the profile.

For this profile and others, it would be great to have a conformance table that summarizes all the parts of an attribute definition. Or is there a reason we never did it that way?

My apologies for this late comment.

David.