Subject: RE: [xacml] RE: RE: Attestation of Use of OASIS MAP Authorization Profile

Actually we have to first vote to accept the Statements of Use. This is a simple majority of those present. (See TC Process section 1, ar.)

Then we vote to Submit. This requires requesting an electronic ballot. (section 3.4.1)

Then we are required to provide all the items listed in section 3.4.1 a-k. It would be good if you could start collecting or creating these items in advance.

We can hold the 2 votes on the 24th.

Hal