Subject: Cross references?

Hi,

I noticed that some of the CS profiles have cross references to old versions of other profiles. Does someone know what the process is for updating them nowadays? I remember in the past we did votes on the topic.

Ideally, I would like to make the updates only as they becomes published as OASIS standard since some of the profiles refer to each other, so there would be a chicken and egg type of problem if we had to make the changes as part of working draft editing.

Best regards,