Subject: Your Special Majority Votes have passed

Members of the XACML TC,

Your two Special Majority Votes:

- Do you approve submitting XACML MAP Authorization Profile Version 1.0 to the OASIS membership for consideration as a Candidate OASIS Standard?  (https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2656

and

- Do you approve XACML 3.0 Additional Combining Algorithms Profile Version 1.0 [1] with Non-Material Changes [2] as a Committee Specification? (https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2657

have closed and both ballots have passed.

I will now work with the Chairs to carry out the next steps to advance both of these documents to the next stage.

As always, let me know if you have any questions on them.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393