Subject: Re: [xacml] RE: RSA XACML Interop Participation Request

I would obviously be interested in the JSON/REST piece of course. Axiomatics already demoed the JSON/REST feature of the Axiomatics Policy Server at the Cloud Identity Summit and it was extremely well received.

I would also add ALFA to the interop. We are seeing an increasing number of requests for ALFA and my hope is that we would have a first draft of the profile before RSA.

If you are interested slides are here: http://www.slideshare.net/DavidBrossard/json-rest-alfa-why-lasagna-is-better-than-spaghetti

Is anyone else interested in JSON/REST/ALFA?