Subject: Re: [xacml] Proposed Agenda for 16 October TC Meeting

Hi David,

Thanks for the update. If you can make the mtg today, then maybe you could
bring us up to date on progress. If not, we can just set the status as waiting
for the next version, which is what we did not know at last mtg.

One issue is that there is planning going on for the RSA Interop, and there is
interest in using the JSON profile, so the participants would probably like
to set expectations as to what changes might be pending that might
impact the Interop.

    Thanks,
    Rich