Subject: Re: [xacml] JSON Profile of XACML - WD 19 ready to move on

As pointed out on the call, I meant to say there is no agreed standard for ...

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 9:33 PM, Sinnema, Remon <remon.sinnema@emc.com> wrote:

http://json-schema.org/

From: xacml@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xacml@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of David Brossard
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2014 5:33 PM
To: Mohammad Jafari
Cc: xacml

Re. your comment:

"I think since the profile does not use a schema for defining the JSON structures and JSON structures are being defined *based on* the existing XML structures"

Sadly, that's because there is agreed standard for a JSON schema. So the best approach we could take was either an algorithmic approach which I remember Hal suggesting or a one-by-one approach which is what I ended up doing.