Subject: Re: [xacml] Groups - Discussion: Proposed PAP Architecture uploaded

All,

There are lots of different possible architectures and workflows for policy distribution and management. I am a bit afraid that standardizing these aspects is going to be too rigid and slow down the evolution of XACML products. For instance a policy editor component may want to put all kinds of metadata into the storage or distribution formats to facilitate a good user experience. And depending on needs, distribution and deployment could be done in vastly different ways by different organizations.

Best regards,
Erik

On 2014-12-09 10:21, Remon Sinnema wrote:
Submitter's message
All,

I'd like to re-start the discussion about PAPs, cohorts, and policies. This document may help with that.

Thanks,
Ray
-- Mr. Remon Sinnema
Document Name: Discussion: Proposed PAP Architecture

Description
This note briefly discusses a proposed architecture for policy
administration. It is intended to stimulate discussion, which may or may
not end up being formalized in a profile.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Remon Sinnema
Group: OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) TC
Folder: repository
Date submitted: 2014-12-09 01:20:56