Subject: Minutes 11 December 2014 TC Meeting

Time: 2:30 EDT (-0400 GMT)
Tel: 513-241-0892
Access Code: 65998

Minutes for 11 December TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes
  Voting Members
   Hal Lockhart (Chair)
   Bill Parducci (Chair)
   Crystal Hayes
   Richard Hill
   Mohammad Jafari
   Steven Legg
   Rich Levinson
   Remon Sinnema
   John Tolbert

  Members
   David Brossard

  Quorum: 9 of 10 (90%)

  Minutes: 13 November 2014 TC Meeting
   APPROVED Unanimously

II. Administrivia
  REST Profile
   Approved as Committee Specification. Next step: Attestations.

  JSON Profile
   David:
    This closes this evening. What are next steps?
   Hal:
    TC-ADMIN will publish Committee Spec and will then be ready for
    Attestations.

  MAP Authz Profile
   Completed Review. Richard requested that it progress forward. Next step is
   vote by membership pending notification by Chairs. General consensus is to
   initiate request for vote after New Year.
  Hal:
   I suggest we vote
  Richard:
   I move that TC request the vote begin after the first of the year.
  Chrystal:
   I second
  Vote: APPROVED. Unanimously.

  Administration & Delegation Profile
   Currently in 15-day Public Review

  Miscellaneous
   This is the last meeting of the year. The next meeting is 8 January 2015.

III. Issues
  REST Profile
   David: Issues were addressed on the list.

  PAP Architecture
   Remon:
    I wanted to revisit the discussion on this to see what we may be able to
    develop in this area.
   Hal:
    I believe that further exploration is warranted at this juncture.
   John:
    We are seeing in situations in government solutions that require further
    distribution and synchronization mechanism definition. This could address
    some of the concerns that XACML solutions require further interoperability.
   Hal:
    Taken further this could help identify areas where differences exist amongst
    various implementations.

meeting adjourned