Subject: Endorsement for EMC Statements of Use for REST and Additional Combining Algorithm profiles

From: Philpott, Robert
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2015 8:33 PM
To: Sinnema, Remon
Subject: RE: OASIS Statements of Use

Hi Remon – I cannot post directly to the XACML list as I’m just an observer, so please post this message to the list on my behalf.

“As the OASIS Primary Representative from EMC, I endorse the two Statements of Use recently submitted to the TC distribution list made by Remon Sinnema.”

Thanks!

Rob Philpott | EMC Distinguished Engineer | RSA, the Security Division of EMC