Subject: Join OASIS staff & technical committee members on 8-9 July at Ditton Manor (near Windsor, UK)

Dear OASIS Members,

OASIS, in collaboration with the European Association for e-Identity and Security (EEMA), plan to bring together security experts to stimulate fresh thinking and novel approaches to dealing with security, identity and privacy risks in the context of our increasingly hyperconnected world. During the two day event, several of our OASIS technical committees will be represented on the program, including:

  • Identity Based Attestation and Open Exchange Protocol Specification (IBOPS)
  • Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI)
  • SOA Reference Model (SOA-RM)
  • Message Queuing Telemetry Transport (MQTT)
  • Electronic Identity Credential Trust Elevation Methods (Trust Elevation)
  • eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML)
  • Cloud Authorization (CloudAuthZ)
  • Privacy Management Reference Model (PMRM)
  • Privacy by Design Documentation for Software Engineers (PbD-SE)
  • Security Services (SAML)
If you are in the area, we hope you will consider joining the OASIS staff and TC members at this event. Hosted at CA Technologies historic Ditton Manor, near Windsor, the conference will generate dialogue across government and business through keynote speeches and interactive roundtable sessions. Additional networking events will complement each day's agenda, offering opportunities for lots of collaboration.

For additional information on the event, please go to: https://www.oasis-open.org/events/hyperconnected-2015

Hope you can join us!