Subject: Re: [xacml] Proposed Agenda 23 July 2015 TC meeting

Bill, all--

At the end of the last TC concall I mentioned interest in getting feedback on the idea of developing digital access-control rule sets as a 2-step process. It was suggested I clarify the idea by providing something in writing.  Attached is a start on a write-up, just to provide some illustration of the idea. It is not complete, even as a first draft, but I wanted to get back to the TC with something since I had raised the matter.

Given the last-minute posting I am not requesting any time on today's TC agenda, but of course response from the list is always appreciated.

Regards,

Martin