Subject: Fwd: [trust-el] Groups - trust-el-protocol-v1.0-wd04a-master.docx uploaded

Hello fellow TC members,

What follows below is a list of questions for consideration in writing text on how XACML can be used to govern trust elevation use cases.  In the original note to the Trust-El TC at the bottom, there is a link to the latest version of the document.

In addition to answering the questions, I think it would be good if we could put together some sample policies that address the use cases in the Trust-El working draft.

Thanks,
John
---------------

For those of you reviewing the Trust Elevation draft, here are some questions that might help generate comments. The questions assume that you have a reference protocol that you are comparing Trust Elevation to.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andrew Hughes
Date: Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 8:06 AM
To: trust-el@lists.oasis-open.org

Submitter's message
TE Draft v04a posted for discussion on 2015-08-06 TC call.
-- Andrew Hughes
Document Name: trust-el-protocol-v1.0-wd04a-master.docx

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Andrew Hughes
Group: OASIS Electronic Identity Credential Trust Elevation Methods (Trust Elevation) TC
Folder: Working Documents
Date submitted: 2015-08-06 08:06:18