Subject: Potential Introductory Topics

On the last call I agreed to post some topics for introductory articles about XACML. These could be published separately or as a part of a Technical overview.

As an example the SAML technical Overview is here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/27819/sstc-saml-tech-overview-2.0-cd-02.pdf

I have attached a word document with a number of topics which I came up with off the top of my head. Perhaps others can write something on some of these topics or post something they wrote previously.

Hal