Subject: FW: [members] Early bird for Borderless Cyber Europe ends next week

This may be of interest.

Hal

From: Carol Geyer [mailto:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2016 9:20 AM
To: members@lists.oasis-open.org

The OASIS members early bird discount for our Borderless Cyber Europe Conference (€295) ends 18 June.  Save €100 by registering before the deadline at: http://borderlesscyber.oasis-open.org/eu16/registration

The event will take place at the European Commission in Brussels on 8-9 Sept.

The Program features cyber security experts from Volkswagen, European Commission, KBC Group, NATO, ADP, US DHS, Proximus, Siemens, and more. An update on the latest versions of STIX, TAXII, and CybOX standards will be presented along with use case studies and product demonstrations from sponsors.

See the full agenda and list of speakers here

A CTI TC F2F meeting will be held in advance of the conference. There is no charge to attend the F2F, but members should RSVP by 15 June.

STIX training course will also be offered.

Special thanks to event sponsors: EclecticIQ, IBM, IDtrust, New Context, Soltra, and ThreatConnect, and to supporting organizations: CERT-EU, Cyber Security Coalition, FS-ISAC, ETSI, World Bank Group, and ENISA.

We look forward to seeing you in Brussels and thank you for your support of our Borderless Cyber Conference series.

Kind regards,

Carol

FYI:  Can't make Borderless Cyber Europe? Borderless Cyber Asia will be held 1-2 Nov 2016 in Tokyo.

--
Carol Geyer
Senior Director, OASIS