Subject: Minutes TC Meeting 7 July 2016 - UPDATED

Time: 4:30 PM EST (-0400 GMT)
Tel: 1-712-775-7031
Access Code: 620-103-760

Minutes for 7 July 2016 TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes
Attendance
 Voting Members
  Hal Lockhart (Co-Chair)
  Bill Parducci (Co-Chair)
  Steven Legg
  Rich Levinson

Members
 Martin Smith
 Richard Hill

 Quorum: YES. 5 of 6 (83%) per Oasis site

 Approve Minutes 23 June 2016
 APPROVED UNANIMOUSLY

II. Administrivia
 Standardization Status of Documents (IDSG)
  Martin:
   Reached out to Mohammad to explore who in health care arena may be implementing XACML.
  Hal:
   Jan Herman responded on this list. He may have insight into geoXACML implementations.
   Does anyone feel strongly to what Profiles should be included? SAML, Privacy, REST…?
  Rich:
   Hierarchical, because it is focused URRs.
  Hal:
   Multi-resource as well. They belong together.
| Martin:
|  I’d like to request a short (15-word max) bullets for any Profile to be included in the
|  bulk nomination to the IDESG Stds Register, indicating use-case they support or other
|  relevance to IDESG ID Ecosystem. Post bullets to the list.

 New XACML Implementation
  Rich:
   I have updated the home page with a likn to the XACML implementation posted to the
   list by Cyril Dangerville ("AuthzForce"). It's an opensource project.

III. Issues
 Errata
| Hal:
   I believe that I can boil these topics down to what is new and what has been
   discarded:
    * Definition of Target
    * Keyword Usage
   These require input from the TC:
    * Namespace Context for Path Expressions
    * Number of Minor Status Codes
    * Multiple Category Elements
 Hal:
  I will draft something re: applicable polices by the next call. This is more complex
  than first anticipated.
 Martin:
  There are 3 others?
 Hal;
   One topic is a CS. Errata is not aplicable for that.

meeting adjourned.