Subject: Fwd: Agenda request

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: "BFC.McLean" <bfc.mclean@gmail.com>
Date: July 20, 2016 at 9:47:12 PM EDT
To: rich.levinson@oracle.com, Hal Lockhart <hal.lockhart@oracle.com>, William Parducci <bill@parducci.net>
Subject: Agenda request

Can we get the IDESG nominations on tomorrow's agenda?

Core nomination is attached and I'll send the other, for profiles, following.

The IDESG Standards Committee meets tomorrow, before the TC call. I plan to "preview"  the nominations and would like to submit formally before their next meeting in two weeks.

If the TC could give final input tomorrow that would be great. Also waiting for two other specific inputs, from Mike Davis and John Tolbert.

Thanks,

Martin

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: