Subject: Last call for comment: Nomination of XACML specs for adoption into the IDESG Standards Registry

TC Members--

This is a "last call" for comment on the attached nomination forms before I submit them to the IDESG Standards Coordination Committee at their meeting this Thursday, August 4. I believe there will also be a discussion of this topic at the Thursday meeting of the XACML TC, but since that is scheduled after the IDESG SCC meeting I wanted to provide this last opportunity for comment.

Background--

On May 5 I asked the TC for input and advice on nominations of the XACMLv3 core specification and selected Profiles for inclusion in the Identity Ecosystem Steering Group (IDESG) Standards Registry. See: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/email/archives/201605/msg00008.html .

Issues related to the nominations were discussed in several subsequent TC meetings, and on July 21 I posted the revised nominations to this list for wider exposure.

I like to thank TC members for the comments and advice already received, which have helped shape the nominations.

Martin Smith

--
Martin F Smith, Principal
BFC Consulting, LLC