Subject: Re: [xacml] Proposed Agenda for 18 August 2016 TC Meeting - UPDATED

Trying to get connected but seems like the allowed time to enter meeting number has been shortened!!

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 3:52 PM, rich levinson <rich.levinson@oracle.com> wrote:
pls disregard prev agenda, item was left out that is include here (motion from last mtg)

Time: 4:30 PM EDT (-0400 GMT)
Tel: 1-712-775-7031
Access Code: 620-103-760

Proposed Agenda for 18 August 2016 TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes
 Approve Minutes  4 August 2016
  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201608/msg00005.html

II. Administrivia

 Standardization Status of Documents (IDSG)

  motion from last mtg to approve list at this mtg:

   martin: I move that the TC vote to approve
            the documents posted to the TC list to the IDSG meeting
             in two weeks.

   hal:  We attempted to collect the most commonly adopted Profiles.

   VOTE:  // from last mtg:
     Approved unanimously.

III. Issues Errata

  Errata status
   Proposed Errata relating to <PolicyIdentifierList>
    discussed @ prev mtg: email contains details:
     https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201608/msg00004.html

  Action from last mtg that hal gave to members:
   "... everyone please take a look and weigh in. It is in the wiki so
     that we can make that the authoritative version."

    https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xacml/XacmlErrata