Subject: Minutes 1 September 2016 TC Meeting

Time: 4:30 PM EST (-0400 GMT)
Tel: 1-712-775-7031

Minutes for 1 September 2016 TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes
 Attendance
 Voting Members
  Hal Lockhart (Co-Chair)
  Bill Parducci (Co-Chair)
  Steven Legg
  Martin Smith

 Members
  Mohammad Jafari

 Quorum: YES. 4 of 5 (80%) per Oasis site

 Approve Minutes 21 July 2016 - UPDATED
  APPROVED

 Approve Minutes 18 August 2016
  APPROVED pending edit:
  NOTE TO SECRETARTY: Paul Grassi's name is misspelled.

II. Administrivia
 IDESG Call for volunteer assessor
  Hal:
   I'll volunteer for this role. Anyone who is interested in pitching in please let me
   know.
  Martin:
   I will send you the relevant documentation.

III. Issues
  Errata Status
   Hal:
    There may be one errata left to capture, but otherwise the TC is requested to review
    the material on the wiki for errors and omissions.

  NIST Draft on authentication (863-3)
   Martin:
    NIST Draft on authentication (863-3) includes new stuff, including federation. It is
    on Github. I suggest everyone may want to take a look, it is of interest to our space.
   Hal:
    This is very relevant to us.
   Martin:
    There is 863-3A, 863-3B, 863-3C.  C covers federation. It is unclear in that document
    if SAML meets their federation requirements.

Meeting adjourned.