Subject: IDESG Evaluation Drafts - for review

I have attached drafts for the IDESG evaluation that Martin initiated. (The files are also in the repository folder of the document section of the XACML TC web site.)

I decided to make both the same. It seemed too hard to attribute various features to one application or the other.

Comments are requested.

Martin you can start scheduling whatever sessions we need with IDESG, but please don’t schedule anything before this Thursday’s XACML call.

Hal