Subject: Re: [xacml] IDESG Evaluation Drafts - for review

Hal-- Very nice job on the write-ups!

I think it's OK to use the same info for both assessments, but it might be good to add a comment on the appropriateness of the selection of the specific set of Profiles nominated. In any case, I will advise the IDESG Standards Coord Committee tomorrow morning that we are ready to schedule a review of the assessments and give you feedback tomorrow PM on whether they want to review at their next meeting (in 2 weeks.)

Thanks again for stepping up . . .

Martin