Subject: Minutes 29 September 2016 TC Call - UPDATED

Time: 4:30 PM EST (-0400 GMT)
Tel: 1-712-775-7031
Access Code: 620-103-760

Minutes for 29 September 2016 TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes
Attendance
Voting Members
 Hal Lockhart (Co-Chair)
 Bill Parducci (Co-Chair)
 Rich Levinson
 Steven Legg
 Martin Smith

Members
 Richard Hill

Quorum: YES. 5 of 5 (100%) per Oasis site

Approve Minutes 15 September 2016
 APPROVED

II. Administrivia
IDESG Draft Review
 Hal:
| I posted drafts to the list. These assessments are the next step in getting XACMLv3
| accepted into the IDESG Standards Registry.
 Martin:
  IDESG coordinating committee met this morning. I presented this information to them.
  Their next meeting will be on the 27th of the October. It would be helpful if you could
  attend to answer questions. Assuming that the assessment is approved it goes to the
  Privacy Committee who sends back an written report. Once that has been addressed it
  moves to the final phase for approval.
 Hal:
  Let's close comments by the next TC call. This gives us 2 weeks and then IDESG has 2
  weeks to review.
 Martin:
  Sounds good.

III.
 Errata Status
  Richard:
   I posted an update to the list on the Errata. There are 6 items which I believe are in
   scope. 1 of them seemed to be de-scoped.
  Hal:
   Let's respond to this on the list.
  Martin:
   I don't think I saw the what should be returned in the way of relevant attributes list
  Hal:
   It was the list of applicable polices. I believe there is a wiki item.
  Richard:
   I will take another look at that. I believed that there was nothing to be done based
   upon a list discussion. I will review.

 NIST Draft on authentication (863-3)
  Martin:
   The "gituhb phase" has closed for comments. They will do some digestion then move to
   the conventional 60-90 day comment process. I suggested that they create 2 sets of
   attributes: one that defines a binding to physical attributes; the other that defines
   non-personal attributes. The comment was not accepted.
  Hal:
   In my experience it is difficult to get traction with these types of distinctions
   because there are typically use cases that work counter to it.

Meeting adjourned.