Subject: Minutes 27 October 2016 TC Meeting

Time: 4:30 PM EST (-0400 GMT)
Tel: 1-712-775-7031
Access Code: 620-103-760

Minutes for 13 October 2016 TC Meeting

I. Roll Call & Minutes
 Attendance
 Voting Members
  Hal Lockhart (Co-Chair)
  Bill Parducci (Co-Chair)
  Rich Levinson
  Steven Legg
  Martin Smith

 Members
  Mohammad Jafari
  Richard Hill

 Quorum: YES. 5 of 5 (100%) per Oasis site

 Approve Minutes 29 September 2016
  APPROVED

II. Administrivia
  Hal:
   I think we are ready at this point is to move forward with these eratta. Steven, you
   wrote up the last one [number 5]?
  Steven:
   Yes.
  Richard Hill:
   I have documented all of the errata except the last one. I will add that. The next best
   step is to create a working draft and go from there.
  Hal:
   It would be helpful if we worked with just the changes first, then developed the
   document that allows people to see the errata applied in context (using Word).
  Richard:
   I will have the first working draft for the next call

  IDESG _ Status
   Hal:
    Martin and I met today with the standards committee of the IDESG. They had one small
    change that effectively states that even though we have only nominated a portion of
    the Profiles this doesn’t imply there isn't anything preventing others from being
    applicable.
   Martin:
    The process went smoothly.
   Hal:
    We will not likely have feedabck until their privacy group files a writtern report;
    likely by January.
  Meet Timing
    Note that the next meeting will be at a NEW TIME: 2:30pm EDT

meeting adjourned